Older craftsman 1350 watt generator hard to pull start

Well I was about to write some suggestions for you to check now that you have provided some useful information .
However if this is your attitude then I shall happily comply with your request .
One of the nice things about working for one's self is you can choose your customers
And one of the nice things about this forum is it has an ignore button
Best of luck with your generator
I am fairly sure I know where your problem is and with a bit of luck some one else will twig.
 
I don't that you know much of anything, and my attitude is a manifestation of your prior statement, and uneducated response, BTW the problem is resolved thanks to a fellow veteran, you need to learn how to NOT talk to people like they are your kids. I served my country for 8 years, and I'm probably older then you.
So dig deep and find some respect.
And respect will be returned.
 
I don't that you know much of anything, and my attitude is a manifestation of your prior statement, and uneducated response, BTW the problem is resolved thanks to a fellow veteran, you need to learn how to NOT talk to people like they are your kids. I served my country for 8 years, and I'm probably older then you.
So dig deep and find some respect.
And respect will be returned.
Robixx-
You wouldn’t know respect or how to work on a small engine if it hit you in the head.
 
Your right about not knowing how to work on a small engine, that's why I posted the question on the site, but had I known that I was going to be greeted by such a disrespectful, simpleton as you I would not have done so. I only hope you don't treat and talk to others as you did me.
OTHER POSTERS BEWARE , THERE IS A PERSON ON THIS SITE, THAT IS VERY DISRESPECTFUL AND ARROGANT AND
BY ALL ACCOUNTS, A NARCISSISTIC SIMPLETON. BERTSMOBILE 1. AND HIS SIDEKICK .. TIGER small ENGINE.
 
Try some engine starter, I find some of these engines have to be woken up, is the gas valve turned on?
 
Check the compression on the engine. Should be close to 60PSI with the compression release. If it is higher then adjust the valves. pat attention to the exhaust valve as it is the compression release with the assistance of a cam "bump" that opens the valve a smidge for compression release.
 
Check to be sure that the generator is not engaged. It should not be on when you try to start the engine. It should have a switch to engage or disengage it.
 
Back
Top