Okay where did the Weirdos comes from...

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
There is nothing like home grown produce. It just I by myself now and business takes all my spare time but I still planting fruit trees. The apple tree had fruited this year but the weather got them.

I planted about 8 pepper plants this year. 4 habanero plants. The only plant that really produced anything was the one jalapeño. I finally had one of the habanero plants produce one. But it got taken out by the first frost before it was ready to pick.
Funny thing about all those plants. They were bought at the feed store. The one jalapeno that produced, came from Walmart.
I'm thinking about some raised bed for next spring. Depends on the cost of lumber.

Lawn Addict
Threads
Raised beds are good. We haven't ever tried it tho. Easier to just till our garden & see what happens.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I planted about 8 pepper plants this year. 4 habanero plants. The only plant that really produced anything was the one jalapeño. I finally had one of the habanero plants produce one. But it got taken out by the first frost before it was ready to pick.
Funny thing about all those plants. They were bought at the feed store. The one jalapeno that produced, came from Walmart.
I'm thinking about some raised bed for next spring. Depends on the cost of lumber.
Old truck tyres make good raised beds are are free

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Soil pH is important if too low or too high the plants will not produce. Also avoid using city water, the chlorine will stop the plants normal growth. Oh they will survive but that is just about it. Get yourself a rain water barrel and use the collected water for your garden.

Lawn Addict
Threads
That's the ticket..