Oil filter question please help!

Honest Abe

Threads
Just be careful and don't buy anything for your mower from Stevens Lake Parts on Amazon. They show ACTUAL OEM parts but nothing but Chinese junk came in. My Ferris internal air cleaner was literally falling apart when it arrived to do the lack of quality.
when shopping parts I always double check where it is being shipped from, since so many supposed dealers are 3rd party sellers who are getting their goods from China. That's just me though . . . . .

Douglasdzaster

Threads
Just be careful and don't buy anything for your mower from Stevens Lake Parts on Amazon. They show ACTUAL OEM parts but nothing but Chinese junk came in. My Ferris internal air cleaner was literally falling apart when it arrived to do the lack of quality.
There’s so much counterfeit stuff on Amazon. I won’t even order a spark plug from them. Some of the Champion boxes don’t have Champion plugs in them for example. Some of the carburetor kits gasket’s/ rubber o rings are made of the wrong stuff and won’t last.

GrumpyCat

Threads
There’s so much counterfeit stuff on Amazon. I won’t even order a spark plug from them. Some of the Champion boxes don’t have Champion plugs in them for example. Some of the carburetor kits gasket’s/ rubber o rings are made of the wrong stuff and won’t last.
Usually "Sold by Amazon" is safe. "Fulfilled by Amazon" is not. Amazon is careful of their suppliers but if only "fulfilled" the item is procured by an "Amazon partner" and sent to Amazon warehouses.