calebbaker1001
Forum Newbie
On my new self-propelled mower, there's an oil leak of some sort by one of the bolts on the OHV cover plate. Is it leaking because of loose bolts or because I added too much oil to the engine?
On my new self-propelled mower, there's an oil leak of some sort by one of the bolts on the OHV cover plate. Is it leaking because of loose bolts or because I added too much oil to the engine?
On my new self-propelled mower, there's an oil leak of some sort by one of the bolts on the OHV cover plate. Is it leaking because of loose bolts or because I added too much oil to the engine?
Well don't know how we can tell from here. You do have a wrench to see if valve cover studs are loose? And a dip stick or other oil level checking device?
Walt Conner