OCT 2021 Purchase at 2022 Pricing

Ron3

Threads
Problem is the dollar is buying less and is plentiful manufacturing is down (fewer products more competition to buy them.) In short the dollar will be buying less in 2022 than it was in 2021. Saw a help wanted posting this morning on Facebook from chick-fillet starting out at $19 per hour.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
This my friend is not the dealer or Scags fault, it’s inflation ! Blame is with the Feds.
It is called inflation which is designed to make sure those who have assets are always in front of those trying to acquire them .
There there is reduced turnover but fixed costs so the retailers will try to get a higher margin in order to compensate for lower volumes and right now mowers are in short supply
What people always fail to understand about a free market economy is that scarceity will push prices up
Then there are supply chain problems , parts that have been obtained from China almost for free now have to be sourced locally at a fair & reasonable price , so the final product will be more expensive .
Iron ore & Aust cokeing coal have also been at record prices for most of the year , again pushing prices up.
Because of all of the EV's & battery powered everything the refined copper price is 4 times what it was last year and is expected to do the same next year .
Trucking is stretched to the limits with long delays so the transport costs will also have risen on everything

Mower King

Threads
We just got 18 more 2022 Bad Boy mowers last Thurs, that with the 21 BB mowers we got the week before that....that is 39 of the 98 ordered 2022 BB mowers in a 2 week span. Also 1 new Ferris came in last week but, it was on the 2021 order....so

Lawn Addict
Threads
I Lucked on getting my 2021 Scag in May, was just built, still crated, & got old price, plus discount for cash purchase.

I knew the "used" market was red hot, so I tested the waters in June on my 2014 Toro SS TC. Not on Ebay since they lost their minds towards sellers.
But put it on FB Market Place late that day, never been on FB prior. But had 18 potential buyers lined up next morning.
After 7 years of use, I got all but $300. back from my original purchase (including taxes etc) in '14. And no fees at all. I'm ok with that.