No More Oil Changes for Briggs & Stratton Engines!

My father doesn't change oil or oil filter in his riding mowers ever, also don't think he changes it in his atvs. I have told him at least five times this month that if he bought the oil and filter that I would do it. Still no response, I give up. I imagine there are lots of people like this.


:laughing:....My old man is the same....no matter how much I tell him, no good... Might as well be telling the cat....if the car bursts into flames at the side of the road then he might act!...as for fresh oil in a mower...nerver going to happen :confused2:
 
I'm calling BS on this one. No way any engine no matter how it's designed can live on old oil all its life. Leave it to Briggs to put another nail in their brand's coffin.
 
I'm calling BS on this one. No way any engine no matter how it's designed can live on old oil all its life. Leave it to Briggs to put another nail in their brand's coffin.


It prob could....but a short life :)....an engine with no oil in it gives me the heebie jeebies!
 
:laughing:....My old man is the same....no matter how much I tell him, no good... Might as well be telling the cat....if the car bursts into flames at the side of the road then he might act!...as for fresh oil in a mower...nerver going to happen :confused2:

Looks like my father is not alone. The irony is that he changes the oil in his truck & suv like clockwork.:confused2:
 
I told him bout two months ago that his car was low on oil....checked it today....no improvements. straight gas in concrete saws I dont know how many times!...Clever man to say the least but this whole engine care thing is not sinking in! He has often given me a genny etc only to take it back when its fixed when im not around!!!!:mad:
 
I told him bout two months ago that his car was low on oil....checked it today....no improvements. straight gas in concrete saws I dont know how many times!...Clever man to say the least but this whole engine care thing is not sinking in! He has often given me a genny etc only to take it back when its fixed when im not around!!!!:mad:

I know I sure like a Genny now and again, but I drink mine (Genny beer :licking:)
 
Genesee Beer, nick name Genny. Genesee Brewing Company located in Rochester NY next to the Genesee river. Just like the Ferris Mower made in NY state and they are both the best.:thumbsup:
 
Yeah that doesn't sound like a good idea but if it comes out and is the new top seller I wouldn't be surprised.

The people who never take care of their stuff are too funny. And they are all too common these days.

I like taking care of my equipment by replacing the parts I can and doing tune-ups. There's a rewarding satisfaction to it. Atleast for me and most of us here I assume.

I have a neighbor that asked me how I get my cut so good and what kind of mower I use. I asked him when the last time he sharpened his blade was... I got the wrinkled forehead blank stare from him...
 
Lol....Had a mower in yesterday with a blade as sharp as a banana....and upside down....dribble of oil....air filter looked like something was living in it!...thank god there is folk like this...all the more work for me :)
 
Back
Top