New Walker owner.

basketcase

Threads
Hey all. Just bought my first walker today. It's an 04 MSGHS with the 13 hp kawasaki motor. I've wanted a walker ever since I mowed commercially in high school and now, 20 years later, here it is. I've read over a lot of the posts and y'all seem quite helpful when someone has an issue. First things to do are clean the carb/fuel tank (sputtering on a steep hill) and clean or replace starter/solenoid. No commercial use here. I just wanted it for my little yard because they are a hoot to drive!!

Threads
Hey all. Just bought my first walker today. It's an 04 MSGHS with the 13 hp kawasaki motor. I've wanted a walker ever since I mowed commercially in high school and now, 20 years later, here it is. I've read over a lot of the posts and y'all seem quite helpful when someone has an issue. First things to do are clean the carb/fuel tank (sputtering on a steep hill) and clean or replace starter/solenoid. No commercial use here. I just wanted it for my little yard because they are a hoot to drive!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:we want pictures.gif

basketcase

Threads
I'll get some pictures soon. Right now it's in a million pieces catching up on some maintenance items. I took the blower out/apart to really give it a good cleaning. It was binding up a bit and there was some serious build up behind the blade. Now I have to blast/paint the housing and reassemble. New starter should be in tomorrow. Picked up the new delivery chute today and got the deck back on. Need to do one lower blade gearbox seal and then some fluids and I should be good to go for a while. But as soon as it's in one piece again I'll get some beauty shots. :thumbsup: