New to the forum

JohnnyVee

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi, I am John Vinzani(aka) JohnnyVee. I am new to the forum. Thanks for accepting me. I just bought a 2013 Simplicity Prestige. I bought a grass collection system and a 48" snow blade for it.

Brads

Threads
Hi, I am John Vinzani(aka) JohnnyVee. I am new to the forum. Thanks for accepting me. I just bought a 2013 Simplicity Prestige. I bought a grass collection system and a 48" snow blade for it.
Welcome! 🙂

JohnnyVee

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks for the welcome guys. I do have a question about the grass collection system. It is a 3 bagger system. Will the system fill all 3 bags, and has anyone replaced the bags for a bigger single bin? Thanks in advance, John

Brads

Threads
Thanks for the welcome guys. I do have a question about the grass collection system. It is a 3 bagger system. Will the system fill all 3 bags, and has anyone replaced the bags for a bigger single bin? Thanks in advance, John
It should fill all three bags. I have a two bagger system and here's how it works. The grass comes up the shoot from the deck and flows into the first bag. When it's full, it overflows into the second bag and on yours, when the second bags full, it will overflow into the third bag. At least that's how mine works. I personally have never felt the need to go to the one big bin so I can't comment on that.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
And those bags get real heavy with lush spring grass so no way you would lift a single bin

JohnnyVee

Forum Newbie
Threads
I would not be using the grass collection system for grass, just leaves in the fall. If I would modify it, it would be a single bin with a trap door that would open, so I would not have to handle it.