New to forum,Looking for advise/feedback

themurf

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello,I'm new to this forum. Wanted to introduce myself. My name is Patrick .I live in upstate N.Y..I own a home which has some hills on about one acre. Average cutting time is 1.5 to 2 hrs. I currently own a 20yr old gravel pro 12g, with a cast iron Kohler. I'm think of replacing it with a new 500x JD or a Cub Cadet 2100GTX. My Gravely has started to nickle and dime me with repairs. It's stops running when hot,stalls out and will not start. New deck, New seat, new carb, new this new that. Dealer is doing a valve job and complete new exhaust system now.. I thinking it's time to replace it and I was wondering between the cub or the JD what is the better choice ? Any suggestions/ feedback on either would be welcome.. Thank you

Threads
:welcome: to LMF! Both mowers you are looking at are good, I don't know which one I would pick....:smile:

MSlandscaping

Threads
Get a SCAG! You will definantly like it!

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
If you get an itch you need to scratch ( think upgrade - new mower ), resale in say 10 years or so the money you paid for that green and yellow paint will be returned with a quick healthy sale if you take care of the green paint and what's under it. :biggrin: