New Prototype Honda Riding Equipment <gasp>

Boloson

Threads
I ride motorcycles & owned an 05 cbr600rr as my 1st bike in the US. This prototype with a motogp engine would be a dream just to experience what Marquez & Pedrosa rides. I just bought my dream mower an hrx217hya 2 days ago & WOW....it's unlike any other mowers I've ever used before. It's sooo smooth yet powerful. Now looking to also buy a Honda snowblower to replace my ariens after trying my cousin's Honda blower.

robert@honda

Lawn Addict
Threads
I ride motorcycles & owned an 05 cbr600rr as my 1st bike in the US. This prototype with a motogp engine would be a dream just to experience what Marquez & Pedrosa rides. I just bought my dream mower an hrx217hya 2 days ago & WOW....it's unlike any other mowers I've ever used before. It's sooo smooth yet powerful. Now looking to also buy a Honda snowblower to replace my ariens after trying my cousin's Honda blower.

Thanks for being a Honda fan....be sure to register your mower with Honda, and it will make it easier to get warranty service in the future:

Click here to register your new Honda online

Also, drop me a private message with your shipping address, and I'll get you a small package of Honda goodies out. :smile:

Boloson

Threads
Thanks for being a Honda fan....be sure to register your mower with Honda, and it will make it easier to get warranty service in the future:

Click here to register your new Honda online

Also, drop me a private message with your shipping address, and I'll get you a small package of Honda goodies out. :smile:

Whoa thanks & will do. It wouldn't be an autographed Marquez helmet would it? Just kidding lol . Do you think that car will make it to production?

robert@honda

Lawn Addict
Threads
Do you think that car will make it to production?

Unlikely; it's too radical and would be too costly for Honda to build (as-is). But, as a lot of Honda's advanced projects have shown, the engineers can learn a lot by just fooling around with stuff like this.

Boloson

Threads
Wishful thinking. I guess I'll just have to wait till someone sells a used rc213vs:thumbsup:

javjacob

Threads
I thought you were going to tell us Honda was going to start making lawn and garden tractors again. Not sure why they quit making them or I guess I should say why they didn't flow with the times and offer hydro transmissions.

Threads
I thought you were going to tell us Honda was going to start making lawn and garden tractors again. Not sure why they quit making them or I guess I should say why they didn't flow with the times and offer hydro transmissions.

Just like a lot of the Honda power equipment, those machines were probably on the higher end of the price range, so buyers went with cheaper options. Some people don't understand you have to pay for good quality!! :thumbsup: Honda used to make a wide area walk behind, but stopped selling it due to the competition. Here's a pic of the walk behind. It looks nice!

Photo courtesy of dfbrown

attachment.php

(http://www.lawnmowerforum.com/membe...lbum-php-albumid=4981-attachmentid=15223.html)

javjacob

Threads
I know :thumbdown: people are stupid and only buy what is cheap. Very nice machine BTW. My dad owned a Honda dealership from 1996-2007 and sold Honda power equipment the first few years but ended up just selling ATV's and motorcycles because the power equipment didn't sell too well. People are cheap when it comes to anything that actually matters. That is where my 1996 Honda Harmony HRM215 came from.

Threads
I know :thumbdown: people are stupid and only buy what is cheap. Very nice machine BTW. My dad owned a Honda dealership from 1996-2007 and sold Honda power equipment the first few years but ended up just selling ATV's and motorcycles because the power equipment didn't sell too well. People are cheap when it comes to anything that actually matters. That is where my 1996 Honda Harmony HRM215 came from.

Honda makes a great product! I have two Honda HRX's.....the oldest from 2012. And I use it commercially. Being very conservative with the hours I put on the mower (because I don't have an hour meter), it would come out to being close to 40 years old of residential use. That is how much it gets used. And it still works amazing. I actually prefer it over my 2015 HRX (just because it's worn in more).