New member from North Carolina

dhall57

Threads
Became a member here yesterday and trying to get educated so hopefully I will make a good choice when buying a new mower. It looks like it going to be sooner than later because my Sears Craftsman lawn tractor is showing it's age.. I really can't complain though I paid around $1000 for it years ago and its never given me any trouble. All I've done is change the oil ( not as often as I should of ) replace belts a few times and quite a few blades. The Kohler 15 hp command engine has done a good job to, no problem with it ever. But I hear that the new Kohler Courage is not up to par with it's older counterpart. I'm looking hard at the Badboy ZT6000, but haven't done anything, still looking. Don't want to spend anymore than $4500 to $5000. I hope at the price range that mower will last me a long, long time.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Take your time selecting.. and as you have figured if you bother to buy a quality machine & take reasonable care of it... It should Last a Long time...
Happy shopping and comparing, I'll look forward to see what you get. :smile:KennyV