New John Deere electric zero turn mower

• Thread starter Deleted member 97405
  • Start date

nc10

Threads
NO, that's a scam like, The Hole in The Ozone. Everything that POS, Al Gore said 15 years ago has now been proven WRONG, everything yet somehow people still believe the BS. They change it from "global warming" to "climate change" because this way they'll always be right. FIGURE IT OUT! The EV con is part of The New World Order evil. Here's Scotty telling the truth about these EV P'sos.
Not sure if you were serious or not, but assuming yes...

Scientists detected a "hole" in the ozone layer in the 80's. Not a scam. Relatively quick (for multinational) International agreements (Montreal protocol) were put in place, monitored, and are being updated to limit the use and emissions of ozone depleting chemicals. As a result, the ozone layer is improving, though it will take a few more decades to recover. China has cheated but still, the Montreal Protocol has been a true international success story. Not sure it could have been done today.

Other efforts have worked, emission reg's on cars and other sources have greatly reduced SOx, NOx, other emissions, you dont' hear much about acid rain any more because the reg's have been working. Ex China, air quality in cities has improved over the last few decades, orders of magnitude less lead going to the environment, water quality in rivers and lakes has improved, despite the increase in population and industrial activity.

Misleading video. Ignores home charging. But 95% of my charging is at home, at night. I'm paying $0.06/kwhr to charge an EV. Most electrical utilities offer low rates or off peak rates for vehicle charging, when electrical generation costs are lowest. Definitely need to upgrade the grid going forward, electricity will probablyl go up, like almost everthing else. Public fast charging stations are currently too few, using those results in fuel costs comparable to gas. There are many level 2 chargers in parks, hotels, restaurants, malls, etc that are free.

mechanizm

Threads
Scientists detected a "hole" in the ozone layer in the 80's. Not a scam.
give me a break. and just who were these "scientists". notice that they didn't give us any names. my "scientists" say that The Hole in The Ozone is BS. SHOOT YOUR TV.

nc10

Threads
give me a break. and just who were these "scientists". notice that they didn't give us any names. my "scientists

And your "scientists" are?

mechanizm

Threads

And your "scientists" are?
Yeah and Carl Sagan told us that if Saddam lit the oil wells on fire the world would end.
The Nobel Prize is a scam. Obama got one and then went on a bombing campaign in The Mid-East.
Here's your EV truck getting saved by diesel trucks.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-02-12 at 3.04.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-02-12 at 3.04.53 PM.png
    288.2 KB · Views: 0

Mad_mat222

Threads
I can’t believe some of you guys aren’t trusting politicians and what they are saying, what is the world coming too.

This thread started off about the JD EV mower and seems to have drifted into political argument. Perhaps the thread could stay on topic about the merits/ pit falls of this machine.

mechanizm

Threads
This thread started off about the JD EV mower and seems to have drifted into political argument. Perhaps the thread could stay on topic about the merits/ pit falls of this machine.
All EV's and now these pos ELT's are a political scam using taxpayer dollars. they want to OUTLAW our gas mowers and cars and have artificially raised the price of oil to take us in this direction. If you fall for the EV scam things are going to get really really bad..

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
Wow! This must be the oil thread replacement for 2023. LOL

Remember, no low blows and protect yourself at all time and quit on the bell.

Smithsonite

Threads
absolutely.... notice that all of the "greenies" are flying in private jets and have multiple mansions in several countries. The new rules will be for us and not them. like Schwab says: "you will own nothing and you will be happy". WAKE UP, PEOPLE!
Truth right here. The green movement is nothing more than a tool to transform the economy so slowly that nobody will recognize what's happening until it's too late. "Rules for thee, but not for me." These morons have frigged up the economy so badly, there's no way out except for a total collapse. They're setting things up so that THEY will be ok - we'll be left to fend for ourselves within the confines of the world they're building for us ("You will own nothing by 2030 and [LIKE IT] be happy ...") If they really gave a shit, none of them would fly, and obama for one wouldn't have bought a $50M mansion on Nantucket or Martha's Vinyard (wherever the hell it is - an island either way) if the sea was going to rise and kill us all. It's all right there on the World Economic Forum if you care to dig, and also search for the deleted pages. They're not even trying to hide it anymore.

If you wake up one day and see that a new digital currency has been rammed through by our "leaders", get ready ...

Tiger Small Engine

Threads
Truth right here. The green movement is nothing more than a tool to transform the economy so slowly that nobody will recognize what's happening until it's too late. "Rules for thee, but not for me." These morons have frigged up the economy so badly, there's no way out except for a total collapse. They're setting things up so that THEY will be ok - we'll be left to fend for ourselves within the confines of the world they're building for us ("You will own nothing by 2030 and [LIKE IT] be happy ...") If they really gave a shit, none of them would fly, and obama for one wouldn't have bought a $50M mansion on Nantucket or Martha's Vinyard (wherever the hell it is - an island either way) if the sea was going to rise and kill us all. It's all right there on the World Economic Forum if you care to dig, and also search for the deleted pages. They're not even trying to hide it anymore.

If you wake up one day and see that a new digital currency has been rammed through by our "leaders", get ready ...
Many people are already tired of the government and big corporations cramming electric vehicles down are throats.
1) The infrastructure for charging is not here and would take years and trillions to get up to speed.
2) The electric grid is already outdated and basically maxed out now. Wait until everyone starts plugging in and drawing high amp charges.
3) Battery replacement life and costs are ridiculous.
4) Mining and environmental negative impacts from mining for batteries is devastating to the environment.
5) When you plug in your EV now, what do you think is charging it out of sight and out of mind? A coal fired plant. Hypocrisy.
6) China is supplying many of the necessary elements for battery production. Just think about that one once we are “dependent “ on batteries. Prices will rise and dependence will increase.
7) We like internal combustion engines! They built this world. We like how they sound, smell and operate.

nc10

Threads
The Nobel Prize is a scam.

But, "they" gave names.....
................ Perhaps the thread could stay on topic about the merits/ pit falls of this machine.
Sry. As others have noted, the 200 hour battery warranty number is a little worrisome. I'd think JD would want to ensure consumer confidence by providing better. I'm not seeing a performance or big operability advantage to drive interest. I guess/assume it will be quieter? Don't need to buy gas. (someone correct me if wrong) You're really banking on consumer prefernce for low emissions, and expected regulations in some areas to drive interest, and support higher pricing. Could commercial lawn services use this? I'd guess not, given the run and expected charge times.