New here

rfowler

Forum Newbie
Hi all, I am new here. First post. Eastern Pennsylvania. Have a John Deere X530 with Johnny plow jr. and Johnny bucket jr. Have some other mods too but just want to introduce myself for now.
 
Welcome to LMF! What area in Eastern PA are you from? I had some family down around Westchester and spent some time exploring the countryside... very pretty land out there. :thumbsup:

Nice pic BTW...
 
Welcome. I'm in the UK and was introduced to this forum by my daughter who lives in Anchorage. The only thing I know about Pennsylvania is that there's a pawnshop on the corner in Pittsburgh........or is that a little too obscure? :laughing:
 
:welcome:
Hi all, I am new here. First post. Eastern Pennsylvania. Have a John Deere X530 with Johnny plow jr. and Johnny bucket jr. Have some other mods too but just want to introduce myself for now.

:welcome:
Would love to see pics of all you r stuff.:smile:
 
This is my Cub 3200 with, a Yanmar 3 cylinder diesel with 4 wheel drive.

excavating009.jpg


Normsbrakeclutchassy016-1.jpg
 
Hi all, I am new here. First post. Eastern Pennsylvania. Have a John Deere X530 with Johnny plow jr. and Johnny bucket jr. Have some other mods too but just want to introduce myself for now.

Hi
Welcome to the forum looking at your photo i imediatly grabed for my coat/jacket must be freezing cold. We are also now in mid winter and temp is up to -3 degrees.
Regards
PJ
 
Back
Top