new guy here but already feel likeim home now

jakewells

Threads
I live in park city kentucky a rural spot in the middle of sink hole country.I live in a house that is rented to me. I own a 1994 mtd statesman with a 12.5 briggs and 42 inch deck 7 speed shift on the go.

I own a three old push mowers one is a 92 model murray 20 inch cut and the others are a 73 briggs 3.5 on a 22 inch cut mtd yard machines deck and the last is a 1995 mtd huskee 22 inch cut 3.75 briggs sprint with the large spoked back wheels.
I currently mow right at 3.1 acres mostly an obstacle course of walnut trees cherry trees and a lonely lemon tree and i mow at the highest setting.

Im currently looking for older briggs and stratton push mowers and 1 or 2 tecumseh mower to tinker with and if you didm't catch my name it is Jake.
im glad i found the forum to help me prolong my sickness of collecting fixing and running this mowers. i try to tell them this is better than dealing with a women but they think im nuts.

see you on the forum.
- Jake

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
Come on Jake you need more then mowers. You need the woman to help you look for more mowers and cook for you when you get hungry.