Export thread

new guy here but already feel likeim home now

jakewells

jakewells

I live in park city kentucky a rural spot in the middle of sink hole country.I live in a house that is rented to me. I own a 1994 mtd statesman with a 12.5 briggs and 42 inch deck 7 speed shift on the go.

I own a three old push mowers one is a 92 model murray 20 inch cut and the others are a 73 briggs 3.5 on a 22 inch cut mtd yard machines deck and the last is a 1995 mtd huskee 22 inch cut 3.75 briggs sprint with the large spoked back wheels.
I currently mow right at 3.1 acres mostly an obstacle course of walnut trees cherry trees and a lonely lemon tree and i mow at the highest setting.

Im currently looking for older briggs and stratton push mowers and 1 or 2 tecumseh mower to tinker with and if you didm't catch my name it is Jake.
im glad i found the forum to help me prolong my sickness of collecting fixing and running this mowers. i try to tell them this is better than dealing with a women but they think im nuts.

see you on the forum.
- Jake

reynoldston

reynoldston

Come on Jake you need more then mowers. You need the woman to help you look for more mowers and cook for you when you get hungry.