New Greenworks 20" twin blade Li-Ion battery powered lawn mower !

1 Lucky Texan

Threads
  • / New Greenworks 20" twin blade Li-Ion battery powered lawn mower !
well, good news is, mower seems lightly used except for needing the blade sharpened. Even the charger I got seems to be a newer design so, a little upgrade there.

Bad news, missing the mulch plug. Seller is going to refund me for purchasing the part, but, no one has it. I ordered one from M and D but, they say it will be delayed.....as long as it gets here before grass is tall, should be all right.

ugh, I asked several questions, just not about that plug.

MowerMike

Threads
  • / New Greenworks 20" twin blade Li-Ion battery powered lawn mower !
Bad news, missing the mulch plug. Seller is going to refund me for purchasing the part, but, no one has it. I ordered one from M and D but, they say it will be delayed.....as long as it gets here before grass is tall, should be all right.

Did you try greenworks.ordertree.com ? I have the first generation 16" mower that uses the first generation 40 volt battery, but I think the deck is the same as the second generation that uses the G-MAX battery. The part number for the mulch plug is 34104470, and when I enter it into the search it shows up as temporarily out of stock with a price of $6. This is slightly cheaper than M&D, which has it priced at $7.80, although I'm not sure how the shipping costs compare. You might get it faster through Greenworks than M&D, though. Just a thought.