New Greenworks 16" Li-Ion battery powered chainsaw

MowerMike

Threads
  • / New Greenworks 16" Li-Ion battery powered chainsaw
The reviews at amazon look really good. 25 of 32 gave it 5 stars, and only 1/32 gave below 3 stars.

The problem is that about half of those favorable reviews are from shills who didn't have to pay for the tool.

Mark Widmer

Threads
Re: Greenworks DigiPro Blower / Vac

I just ordered the blower/vac from Amazon. Currently priced at $249, with the battery & charger (without those the price is now $199, so I'm paying $50 for them).

Reviews were critical of its vacumm & mulching performance, so I was hesitant at first since that was my main reason for getting it. But it looks like it could be useful for blowing snow off my porch and steps as well, at least in small amounts -- when I get a chance to try that, I'll post back with an update.

MowerMike

Threads
Amazon is currently selling the bare chainsaw tool only (no battery or charger) for $115.09, which is 54% off the normal price of $249. It uses the 40 Volt G-MAX battery, and will work with either the 2 Amp or 4 Amp versions.

dontedw6

Forum Newbie
Threads
GreenWorks 20022? I was impressed with the way this chainsaw performed and the quality of build. It is a solid machine with no obvious flaws except for the automatic oiling injector being a little too enthusiastic about providing oil to the chain.