new deck on old machine???

stryker

Forum Newbie
Hi
I have a old 1993 STH 18KH 3 wheel scag with a SM 61 Deck .Got my hands on a newer SM 61A deck . Is there a replacement engagement arm available to convert the new deck with the old machine? Or do I need to start welding stuff on the new deck to get it to work ?
Thanks
 
Yep looking at that parts list # 82 would have to be welded onto new deck to work on the old machine . Looks like I can just order #80 and weld that on and reuse everything else .only other item might be a new belt lenght but that will figured with a piece of rope once its done .
I thought I would of just been able to swap out part #98 on the machine and not have to remove the system on the new deck .
Will keep you informed and will snap some pics of the job .
Thanks
 
Back
Top