Never steal a snow shovel

The incident seems to have taken place in Chicago but it's on an Austrian website? ["AT" country code => Austria]
 
I think she deserved it. If you need to use something, why don't you just ask? I personally would never leave anything outside just because I don't trust people. I know some would say it's "just a shovel", but it's the whole principle of the matter. In her face!:thumbsup:
 
A lesson for her and probably more others. I hardly leave anything within the reach of others nowadays because people seem not to respect other people's property.
 
A lesson for her and probably more others.

True...
People are slowly beginning to realize that, there really are cameras in a lot of places... AND with recording space getting very affordable, it is now LIKELY you will be recorded doing things you would rather not have documented. I am all for catching the misfits... :smile:KennyV
 
True...
People are slowly beginning to realize that, there really are cameras in a lot of places... AND with recording space getting very affordable, it is now LIKELY you will be recorded doing things you would rather not have documented. I am all for catching the misfits... :smile:KennyV
Makes us feel a little uncomfertable-being watched all the time by security cameras:laughing: Can't we retain some level of privicy?:eek:
 
Makes us feel a little uncomfertable-being watched all the time by security cameras:laughing: Can't we retain some level of privicy?:eek:

I have put in a lot of cameras and recorders at my business locations in the past.
A camera will never see any more than a person would see if a person were there...
all the thousands of hours of recorded video & audio is never seen by any person, unless there is an incident that requires the review of the particular spot and time ...
I have never felt anything but relief that there is a covey of cameras covering any area. It cuts down on a LOT of crime, cuts overhead, answers any questions as to how employees are dealing with customers... I do not see surveillance as a problem. But it sure eliminates a LOT of problems.

People should know ... you should "Never steal a snow shovel" , for those that do it anyway... there is video proof now.
.
Almost everyone that has a cell phone has the ability to be recording video and still pictures.
Just a couple days ago I got an app for my phone, "dash cam" with enough drivers using that, traffic 'incidents' will be in less question as to what really took place. More private applications are being implemented daily. The cost of doing it is now LESS than not having video... :smile:KennyV
 
I could not see it, I got a 404 error, but from what I am reading it must have been a very interesting article. Is there another link so I can see it?
 
Back
Top