Need help for maintenance on a Scag Magnum lll

neighborbill

Well-Known Member
I just bought one of these tanks used.
I want to do all maintenance on it to set a starting point.
I looked into the compartment and I can see filters and the likes, but how the hell do you get to them.
I've seen other threads that said they did it, but how.
No maintenance books that I can find.
Nor service books.

Bill
 
When sites get rewritten companies often delete obsolete models.
However most will happily sent you a PDF .
They are just living in the past when web server space was expensive so priority is given to lush full colour adds & brochures.
It is dirt cheap now days to run your own web server for things like archive materials but even now 99 % of managers are computer illeterate.
The proof of this is all the companies rushing to put their data in the cloud hen wondering why it gets hacked , hyjacked or ransomed
 
When sites get rewritten companies often delete obsolete models.
However most will happily sent you a PDF .
They are just living in the past when web server space was expensive so priority is given to lush full colour adds & brochures.
It is dirt cheap now days to run your own web server for things like archive materials but even now 99 % of managers are computer illeterate.
The proof of this is all the companies rushing to put their data in the cloud hen wondering why it gets hacked , hyjacked or ransomed

You bring up a very good point.
Thanks I'll give it a try.
 
Well here was the answer from SCAGS. Back to ground zero.




I apologize but those are the only two manuals available.

Sincerely,

Nate H.
Customer Service

ScagParts.net
600 Highland Rd E
Macedonia, OH 44056
800-937-7279
 
Back
Top