Need expertise!

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hammer I am thinking that they are using the same or similar block to the SV courage twin which used the MDI conversion, and it looks like the CDI modules that were used on the OP engine only fit the KT and ZT engines So the KT/ZT CDI modules could be the same spacing at the MDI modules used on the Courage twin.

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
Fish there was nothing done by private message on my part. I don't know how he confirmed it. Maybe he contacted the shop or when I mentioned about the incorrect modules he had a Ohh moment.
Yeah, OK, was just wondering.
Maybe he will give us some details.
Would be interesting to find out how the shop handles it from here.

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
In post 20 he mentions that it cost him $260 so I am assuming that he picked it up and it still ran bad until it was confirmed that the module replacement that he did doesn't work with that engine.

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hammer I am thinking that they are using the same or similar block to the SV courage twin which used the MDI conversion, and it looks like the CDI modules that were used on the OP engine only fit the KT and ZT engines So the KT/ZT CDI modules could be the same spacing at the MDI modules used on the Courage twin.
Thanks. Learn things every day??

Wyokid

Threads
Update. I brought the mower home last week and after the info I got from ILENGINE ordered the correct coils. It arrived today and I installed myself. The mower runs like a champ. Again, thanks for all those who contributed to this thread, especially ILENGINE who identified the problem! Screenshot_20200826-194705_Amazon Shopping.jpg