Need blade adaptor for Lawn boy

nbpt100

Threads
I do not have a model number so i need to back into find a part to fit this Kohler PH-XT149-0316. S/N 4119316388.

Shaft is 25mm Keyway is 3/16". The tapped hole is 7/16-20. All of the online parts listing requires a model number and provides no way to search by engine number. They do not connect the two in the Lawn boy listings.
If someone has a correct part number or can confirm the dimensions on thier machine and then can provide a model number that would be awsome. I am not sure if the Toro blade adaptor parts are interchangable. I think the Toro's use a 1" shaft and have a 3/8-24 tapped hole.

Romore

Threads
It is a mower part, look under that number.

nbpt100

Threads
I called Jacks small engine to see if they could help but they are model number based and could not work from dimensions. It is impossible to figure this out via on line parts listings because the engine is not linked to the mower. They keep them separate in Lawn Boy 4 cycle applications. I may have to bring it to a shop and see if they can find something in stock to measure up.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
A shop that only does repairs & sells used mowers will be your best bet
We always keep things like blade carriers from trashed mowers.
Glass front showrooms will use it as an excuse to sell you a new mower so they don't tend to keep old parts.

nbpt100

Threads
I get your point Bert. Thanks.