Attachments

• KAW Eng Plate -22.JPG
    KAW Eng Plate -22.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I'm not finding a filter No. engine No. match and no X350 is on the list .

Attachments

• John D Kawasaki No- 22.JPG
    John D Kawasaki No- 22.JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 3
  • John Deer Kawasaki model No-filter -22.PNG
    John Deer Kawasaki model No-filter -22.PNG
    29.6 KB · Views: 2

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
1658346511352.pngi've concluded we're getting the run-around with this style of filter . HOW ? these type filters will work on any riding lawn tractor or engine . The requirements are it will go into the compartment of that design , the hose ends will fit as designed and the shroud cover will re-install . The cover --- it looks to me it was made to draw atmospheric air across the carburetor on its way to the filter .

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I do not understand what your problem is.
That is a standard Kawakasi air filter currently fitted to the domestic range
IT is a bad design as over tightening the clamp between the rubber elbow & the filter deforms the filter spigot causing an unfiltered air leak.
In use air from the cooling fan is forced into the housing so in theory it gets it's air from the top of the engine and if your mower has an air scoop and cowl under the bonnet then clean air from the top of the hood .
I come up with the part number 11013-0752 same as Scrubbie did
IMHO the best thing to do with these filters is toss them away & fit the canister style Donaldson ( as fitted on the FX series )
The only time I have seen massive dust problems was with the 110130752 filter fitted to ZTR's with baggers because the customer did the clamp up too tight .

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Like Bert is saying, most of these filters don't seal worth a flip. That's why I add sticky silicone grease to any sealing edges and so on. Foam pre-filters with 30W oil. Do what ever you can to stop dirt and grit getting inside the cylinder/s.

Seen several the intake pipe was loaded with grit and oil, post filtering towards the engine. Not just on JD or Briggs but all of them. Aftermarket jobs are even worse in the sealing dept. Last one was a 17hp Kroller. Intake pipe looked like it was ran with no filter at all. As in :oops:

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
The only area that filter could leak is at the 2 hose connections and not likely there .

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
The only area that filter could leak is at the 2 hose connections and not likely there .
Look inside your intake pipe, post filter. Run your finger inside that pipe.