My Scag Liberty getting prepped to sleep till spring.

Lawn Addict
Threads
  • / My Scag Liberty getting prepped to sleep till spring.
and, don't forget get to do the required 50 hours "Tires Air Change"
I almost forgot about that, thanks for the reminder...........:LOL:

Lawn Addict
Threads
You're gonna have the cleanest scag this side of the Mississippi.......or something like that 🤣
Thanks man, I try.. Early on I was taught to take care of the equipment, & everything for that matter..

Lawn Addict
Threads
OK, recent warm up in temps here. So I got my Liberty cleaned up & will be starting to do the waxing.. Good it is a "Black Out Edition". The Black is like wrinkle finish, so mainly just the deck will get waxed. The rims are still super clean & heavily waxed.

RayMcD

Threads
OK, recent warm up in temps here. So I got my Liberty cleaned up & will be starting to do the waxing.. Good it is a "Black Out Edition". The Black is like wrinkle finish, so mainly just the deck will get waxed. The rims are still super clean & heavily waxed.
So are you actually using wax or a ceramic product? I for one have started using Mequiar's Hybrid Ceramic on everything now if nothing else for the ease of taking it off. If it's good enough for the cars I believe it's good enough for my mower.. Cheers, Ray

Lawn Addict
Threads
Ray- Yea good stuff, I use ceramic on the Harleys.

But the mowers get old fashioned Rain Dance.. *(Discontinued decade ago) I bought all the stock an old store had. . But I can put it on & not take it off till spring. I even store chrome parts coated in Rain Dance & 10 years later easily remove the wax..

RayMcD

Threads
Ray- Yea good stuff, I use ceramic on the Harleys.

But the mowers get old fashioned Rain Dance.. *(Discontinued decade ago) I bought all the stock an old store had. . But I can put it on & not take it off till spring. I even store chrome parts coated in Rain Dance & 10 years later easily remove the wax..
LA, I was also a fan of Rain Dance before the ceramic stuff appeared. Cool Beans, Ray

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yea, I'm on the the last can, mostly empty of the of Rain Dance.. :cry:

Likely Ceramic when this last can is empty for my mow stuff..

Lawn Addict
Threads
Well after airing my tires to spec, I took my Z off the wheel dolly's & have it ready for action, I believe.
Which may be sooner than usual.