Ebay/Craigslist My $160 Simplicity Regent 12/36

BustedKnuckles

Threads
Simplicity Regent 12/36 Cold Start and Running - YouTube

I bought this mower from the original owner. They had some engine trouble and took it to a "mower guy" and it came back in worse shape than when it left. It wouldn't start and the deck belt was shredded when I found it. The deck is quiet, mows perfect and the blades were replaced not long before I picked it up.

All I did was pressure wash it, install a deck belt and put a little tlc into the engine; deals are out there guys! :biggrin:

Threads
Simplicity Regent 12/36 Cold Start and Running - YouTube

I bought this mower from the original owner. They had some engine trouble and took it to a "mower guy" and it came back in worse shape than when it left. It wouldn't start and the deck belt was shredded when I found it. The deck is quiet, mows perfect and the blades were replaced not long before I picked it up.

All I did was pressure wash it, install a deck belt and put a little tlc into the engine; deals are out there guys! :biggrin:

Looks good! :thumbsup:

teachme

Threads
I had one of those for like 9 years you couldnt kill it. finally retired it from mowing. was always dependable.

Grassbandit

Threads
Steal of a deal there......did you check the cutting deck bearings? when I first got mine running it used to shred belts until I got those replaced.

Grassbandit

Threads
How fast does yours drive? I have noticed that mine is kinda slow, like I can walk next to it and keep up without even trying.
Any advice on how I can make it faster? Or is there some pending problem with my transmission?