M Muck23 Forum Newbie Mar 24, 2013 #1 I have a 52" turf tracer... Will a mulching kit for a lazer work??
lawn mower fanatic Lawn Pro Mar 24, 2013 #2 Muck23 said: I have a 52" turf tracer... Will a mulching kit for a lazer work?? Click to expand... I would contact Exmark and/or your local dealer....they might know the answer. Good luck! :smile:
Muck23 said: I have a 52" turf tracer... Will a mulching kit for a lazer work?? Click to expand... I would contact Exmark and/or your local dealer....they might know the answer. Good luck! :smile:
S Swmart Forum Newbie Mar 27, 2013 #3 The last number in model number will help you, the turf tracer is probably a 523, not sure which Lazer you have. If they are the same, it's a good chance it will work.
The last number in model number will help you, the turf tracer is probably a 523, not sure which Lazer you have. If they are the same, it's a good chance it will work.