Moving, been here for almost 30 years.

Lawn Pro
Threads
After about 30 years the X told me she filed for divorce..
X has been planning this for a while it seems..

Time for a new chapter in my world. Shop is all dismantled, that was hard on the head to do..
But time for a new place, & Lord willing I can set up a better shop.

Last edited:

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Good luck with the new adventures.

Lawn Pro
Threads
Thank You Sir, all my stuff is carefully put up in a good storage unit, & I'm on vacation, & looking for new place to make home, MY way. ..

Tiger Small Engine

Threads
Thank You Sir, all my stuff is carefully put up in a good storage unit, & I'm on vacation, & looking for new place to make home, MY way. ..
Divorce and moving are both big steps in life. I hope everything turns out better for you in the long run.

Lawn Pro
Threads
Thank You, Appreciate that. And since this is my 1st rodeo, I'm learning..

Last edited:

Joed756

Threads
Best wishes for you.

Lawn Pro
Threads
Thank You as well.. This is happening everywhere I read. Women are initiating it by 70% according to what I read..

Better to be single & happy, that together & miserable.. I'm done with that, together & miserable.

Last edited:

kbowley

Threads
Good lord, the stuff I've collected in my shop would take ten men and a truck to clear out, needing a full week. I hate throwing things...oh, I might need that someday...lol I have 11 tractors, 7 of them Wheel Horse's and countless attachments for them, a couple I use for mowing, A White Outdoor GT2150 and a Deere LT180, an old 71 Massey Ferguson MF7 that I bought used when I bought my first house in 1986 and it still runs great...bunch of snow blowers, push mowers, etc. etc. Tons of misc. used parts. Then there's the scrap yard for stealing parts, no idea how many machines are up there. I pity you. Divorce can be great, can be awful. I was divorced back in 2011, thank God as we were both miserable.

Lawn Pro
Threads
I pity you.
Wow, interesting comment..But it's life.
I Have a lot of stuff as well. Actually more than my house furniture etc.

Last edited:

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
After about 30 years the X told me she filed for divorce..
X has been planning this for a while it seems..

Time for a new chapter in my world. Shop is all dismantled, that was hard on the head to do..
But time for a new place, & Lord willing I can set up a better shop.

It's the way of the world now days.

My son, in his mid 20's. Great job that pays well. Just helped his g/f of about 3 years finish college. While she was going, he paid for just about everything. Including the expenses of her young daughter.
6 months after she graduated, and get's a good job, suddenly she doesn't want him.

I'm so glad I'm done with all that.

Wish you well on your new life. Enjoy it.