motion drive belt

Fill your tires with tire slim, it will fix most of your tire problems. You can buy this tire sealant from most any auto parts store.
 
I thank all you guys for your help. this forum was 100% helpful. this is FYI for anybody that has a mower similar to mine, craftsman 10/30. after the motion drive belt broke I jacked it up and couldn't figure out how to get the belt around the back pulley until I took off the back wheels. that gave me a much better perspective on it and allowed me to get the belt over the pulley so it could go on the pulley and I learned the brake/clutch pedal must be engaged to allow the belt to go on. I thought I had the wrong size belt until I pushed the clutch in that allowed the clearance to get the new belt on. I thank you all!
 
Back
Top