Monday, are you here yet?

abeja_reina_1989

Threads
I know this isn't something you typically hear, but I can't wait for Monday! My boyfriend is going to be taking me on a date. I really hope the weather comes through. I'm not sure what we're doing, but I think we're going to be outside because he asked me to check the weather for him.

Cross your fingers for me:thumbsup:

Smartaleck

Threads
It sounds as though he doesn't take you out very often girl! If I were you I'd make sure that wherever he takes you, you let him know how much you love it so that this becomes a regular thing. Enjoy.:biggrin:

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Good to hear you are that excited to do something... never loose that passion and anticipation of the future...

It's very good for your mind to have excitement scheduled in your life... :smile:KennyV

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Good to hear you are that excited to do something... never loose that passion and anticipation of the future...

It's very good for your mind to have excitement scheduled in your life... :smile:KennyV

Yeah I am jealous, almost six decades old so I am jaded by now, rarely have excitement...hope you are enjoying the anticipation of the day and I sincerely hope you have a GREAT TIME...:thumbsup:

abeja_reina_1989

Threads
Thanks everyone! It's not that he doesn't take me out, we go out when we can but I like when it's a surprise. Usually we don't really plan ahead and then it doesn't feel as special because I don't get excited about it beforehand. He's working over 50-60 hours a week so he's exhausted and when he's not working, we're usually trying to be lazy so he's not too tired for the next day. He literally works 7 days a week. I don't know how he handles it!:confused2:

Here's a thought.. why don't all of us set a goal of some kind to add more excitement to our lives? How about we plan a day, even just once a month where we are going to do something with someone we care about. That way, we all have something to look forward to :)

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
How about we plan a day, even just once a month where we are going to do something with someone we care about. That way, we all have something to look forward to :)

I do that twice a wk... :smile:KennyV

LittleRed

Threads
I too am looking forward to Monday. I'm off to buy a bunch of new seed trays to get started on this year's stock for the garden. It's always something fun to do with the kids-they love looking after them.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I ALWAYS look forward to Monday myself, I'm retired and the old ball and chain (the wife) goes back to work then, leaving me and my boys (the 4 cats) to do whatever we want for five whole days straight (until 5 pm anyhow). I love to tell people she won't retire because she can't stand to be around us full time !!

LittleRed

Threads
You know JD, you're not the first person I've heard that from, both males and females seem to feel like that! Makes me wonder how so many people survive retirement together!

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
You know JD, you're not the first person I've heard that from, both males and females seem to feel like that! Makes me wonder how so many people survive retirement together!

Maybe because they get too old to fight about things anymore....:biggrin: