Model Identification Problem

So I'm now thinking this Frankenstein has a different deck underneath it. Is there a method to identify a deck from another mower?
This deck has a cable tightening belt method with a single 4-5" od pulley.

thanks again guys,

bartles
 
You just got lucky0

Now that will put it as a 2005-06 Walmart sold mower with a 38" deck. So someone has put an older engine on it.
 
You just got lucky0

Now that will put it as a 2005-06 Walmart sold mower with a 38" deck. So someone has put an older engine on it.
I appreciate the help..........this old dog has seen a bunch of grass since then for sure. I am giving it a second life do over for a retired law enforcement friend. bartles
 
Working on a "very experienced" Yard Man 38"/12.5 HP B&S
The model on the tag under the seat is: 13AT674G401(the seat must be from another model MTD)

The tractor has a totally different deck belt/pulley arrangement than what is illustrated in the MTD website. This tractor has the cable activated
deck belt tightening method via a lever on the right side of the body next to the deck height adjustment lever

so.............is there another place to look on the tractor to locate the model number?

I need to order the spindles, blades, and the belt tightening pulley,

I appreciate the help,

bartles
Try lookig up Model 944.607232 it should have all the part numbers you need
 
Back
Top