Mid Mount Grader Blade

gfp55

Threads
I got a mid-mount grader blade for my tractor. I will be using it come spring. I used it to level some gravel and it works great.Gravely grader blade 021.jpgGravely grader blade 025.jpgGravely grader blade 013.jpg

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Seems like it will do a good job. How do you adjust the height and all? I guess you use the same lever for rasing the deck to do so.

gfp55

Threads
Yes sir, You use the same hydro lift that lifts all the attachment. It hooks to the hydro rockshaft so you can lift it up and down, float or power down. Gravely grader blade 007.jpgGravely grader blade 027.jpgGravely grader blade 012.jpgThere is a handle on the right hand side that works the left, right and straight angles of the blade.

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Thanks for the explanations! That will work out really well! Time to offer this service to others and make some money!:rolleyes:

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
Looks ideal for finish grading work. Might be a little harder to move large piles of dirt or back filling. I have seen front mount blades but this is the first time a see a mid mount.

gfp55

Threads
Yes sir, I have a dozer blade for backfilling and such. You are correct, its for finish work and leveling. I will be using it for spring cleanup where my horses make lots of holes in the ground with their hooves around gates and the water troughs. I till the ground first, then grade it, then seed and roll. The grader blade works great for new yards, ditches, around ponds and the like.

Attachments

• 250 (2).jpg
    250 (2).jpg
    244.4 KB · Views: 7

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
I see the flap over the top of your blade, snow maybe? I started to move my snow this year with a blade and the flap looks like a good idea.

gfp55

Threads
I use the dozer blade for moving dirt and snow. The rubber across the top of the blade keeps the snow from coming over the top. I can't push enough dirt to worry about it coming over the top. I got the rubber from TSC in a pre cut roll.