B basstracker Active Member Aug 22, 2014 #1 Is there anyway to fix a small leak in a plactic gas tank?
D deminin Well-Known Member Aug 22, 2014 #3 basstracker said: Is there anyway to fix a small leak in a plactic gas tank? Click to expand... Permatex makes a gas tank repair kit for plastic tanks. It can be found at most major auto parts stores. I bought one a couple of years ago from O'Reilly Auto parts...I think it was about $12, and have had good luck using it.
basstracker said: Is there anyway to fix a small leak in a plactic gas tank? Click to expand... Permatex makes a gas tank repair kit for plastic tanks. It can be found at most major auto parts stores. I bought one a couple of years ago from O'Reilly Auto parts...I think it was about $12, and have had good luck using it.