LTX 1040 Carburetor

fayjim2

Active Member
I need to rebuild or replace the carb on my LTX 1040 with the 19hp kohler engine. It has leaked from what appears to be the Solenoid. This year when I fueledup it must be leaking thru the needle. I removed the Air Filter and fuel ran out. So I need advice and parts # for a complete carb or a rebuild kit or solenoid and all gasket for the repair. I think its a 2011 machine The numbers on the carb LMK Walbro 3 154 01302005335 Mexico 3509 7561
 
Installed new aftermarket Carb. Won,t start unless spray fuel down the throat. Where does power to the solenoid come from and is there a fuse somewhere for this circuit. I believe the solenoid isn,t allowing fuel to flow inside the carb Help?
 
Power comes direct from Battery via key switch Boss. You should hear the solenoid click when you turn the key to the on position.

If you can't hear click, check plug (connector at solenoid) for battery voltage with key switch in on position.
 
Back
Top