Loose belt in Ohio

rossfrank

Threads
On to the next possible belt problem. When I go up an incline, whether the blades are engaged or not, I start to lose the ability to climb the hill the engine does not slow down but the it's almost like the tractor it it'll stop actually unless I can turn it so it's going with the incline versus up the incline and I noticed two more belts on this I just don't know which ones for what and I'm having a hard time finding a decent drawing any ideas if one of the other two belts could be be causing the problem not the deck belt cuz I already replaced it you guys helped me with that but the other two belts. One belt runs from engine a pulley under the battery and the other one runs from that same pulley to I believe the tranny and is a relatively short belt. Thanks. Loose brain oops i mean loose belt in Ohio.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
On to the next possible belt problem. When I go up an incline, whether the blades are engaged or not, I start to lose the ability to climb the hill the engine does not slow down but the it's almost like the tractor it it'll stop actually unless I can turn it so it's going with the incline versus up the incline and I noticed two more belts on this I just don't know which ones for what and I'm having a hard time finding a decent drawing any ideas if one of the other two belts could be be causing the problem not the deck belt cuz I already replaced it you guys helped me with that but the other two belts. One belt runs from engine a pulley under the battery and the other one runs from that same pulley to I believe the tranny and is a relatively short belt. Thanks. Loose brain oops i mean loose belt in Ohio.
You said it not me...

Yes either the engine to CVT or CVT to Transaxle belt is slipping if not both. This where you must use MTD OEM belts.