Looking to buy first Zero Turn for 3 acres

Bomba

Threads
Another good point! I'm gonna call him later and ask if he can bring it to my house and I'll give it a go, see if it fits. I wonder if he will do it.

scott47429

Threads
my yard isnt very smooth so i cut slower then it will go besides i like to be riding it anyway but i cut 2.5 acres and i can do it in 45 mins with no problem but i take my time and it takes me about a hour and 15 but like i said my yard is ruff so its hard on me and the mower if i run to fast i do cut the soccer fields up the road from me its 4 acres i mow it in just under 2 hours

scott47429

Threads
most of the dealers will let you try them if they know your interested but want to see how it works and will work for what you need i test mowed with 4 diffrent mowers before i decided on the Exmark

Bomba

Threads
And what made you pick the Exmark? What made it stand out after test riding the other 3 and it?

scott47429

Threads
i used a Husqvarna The Exmark A scagg And a dixie all used i may point out i couldnt afford a new one i just liked the size of the Exmark and the way it handled the controls are easy to use and there not jerky i liked the seat on the Exmark better also it it is a quieter machine over all i just liked it better

Bomba

Threads
Well Scott, I appreciate your help and advice. I was gonna go for a smaller cutting deck but the dealer recommended the 60" and he's probably right, if it fits between the few shrubs and plants I have etc. apart from Dixie and maybe J Deere, Exmark seems to be the most loved brand by owners. My friend has had a Lazer Z for eight years and loves it.

scott47429

Threads
well good luck with your new machine let us know how you like it im sure you will and i wouldnt trade mine for a Dixie or a JD but they are all good machines im not knocking anyone im just giving my 2 cents

Bomba

Threads
well good luck with your new machine let us know how you like it im sure you will and i wouldnt trade mine for a Dixie or a JD but they are all good machines im not knocking anyone im just giving my 2 cents

image-3531912593.jpg

My practically new (11 hours old) Exmark Pioneer. Deck paint falling off already.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Is there a Kubota dealer close by? They make a great mower and some of their smaller zero turns will work for your price range. Not sure about now but many times they will finance 0 down and 0 interest as well.

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
He is right the kol motor is a bad motor try a kaw it a lot better engine. :thumbsup::thumbsup: