Looking for good tube brand or type

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
Customers don't really like it when i charge them an extra $20 to mount a tire when it takes an extra half hour to clean the crap off the rim then remove the rust with scotchbrite on the die grinder and then paint the rim.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Customers don't really like it when i charge them an extra $20 to mount a tire when it takes an extra half hour to clean the crap off the rim then remove the rust with scotchbrite on the die grinder and then paint the rim.
Way too cheap
I charge a full hour if it just needs a scothbrite & wash
If it needs painting then it is 2 hours + $ 15 for the paint

tagpop

Threads
Thanks for all the feedback and most of it I have done, if I was a professional I agree just replace tire with a new one and seat it correctly. But I am a shade tree lawnmower old man now and glad I keep my air compressor handy. When I do put a tube in I dry and clean the inside of the used tire the best I can, sprinkle a little talc powder on the tube and inside the tire. And check the inside of the wheel and remove burrs left from wheel manufacturer and sometimes put duct tape around the inside center incase I missed a burr. When a mower is cutting uneven check you tire pressure first.

catman606

Threads
I put Dawn dish detergent on the inside of tubeless tires when I mount one. Just take a rag and wipe it all around the inside and let it dry before you air it up. I used to drag race a lot and we put Dawn in our slicks which have thin sidewalls and tend to leak slowly.