Looking for a new push mower...

scott47429

Threads
ill call him monday and see what he wants for it and its its not alot then ill stop by and pick it up monday after work and bring it home to play with the grass hasn't grown much but i have a hell of alot of leaves on there ground that will let me see how much power it has and who knows if its cheap enough and i get it i have a 18 horse B&S sitting here i could mount on it and a battery then I'm sure it will have plenty of power LOL

Threads
ill call him monday and see what he wants for it and its its not alot then ill stop by and pick it up monday after work and bring it home to play with the grass hasn't grown much but i have a hell of alot of leaves on there ground that will let me see how much power it has and who knows if its cheap enough and i get it i have a 18 horse B&S sitting here i could mount on it and a battery then I'm sure it will have plenty of power LOL

Yeah, it would definitely have enough power then!!:tongue:

slammed

Threads

That would be something to see.