Export thread

Locked out of site

B

bertsmobile1

So for the past 3 days when I try to log in via Brave I get this error

This site can’t be reached​

The webpage at might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

ERR_FAILED

Then 10 minutes ago got the same message when attempting to log in with Chrome that I logged in with this morning

This site can’t be reached​

The webpage at might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

Now I can visit the Lawn World home page & navigate around it but not the forum

Is this a probem or are you trying to ban me ?

If you want want me gone then say so but this is very annoying

M

Muhammad

If you're posting, does that mean you're not locked out anymore.

R

Rivets

Today I was also unable to get on the site as a member for about three hours. Could view as a guest, but would not recognize me as a member. Something’s not right when well aged members are locked out.

M

Muhammad

We updated our server address and it's possible that your browser was still trying to access our old address which might be the culprit. Try clearing your browser history and any cookies from lawnmowerforum.com and then log in again.

R

Rivets

Worked as it has in the pasted. Thank you for the reply.

B

bertsmobile1

Thank you for the response
Firstly I use 5 different browsers on this computer and 3 on another.
All of the browsers give the same result but one
Have you updated the forum address in the navigation bar on the main Lawn World home page.
I can open The lawn Wolrd home page but when I hit the "forums" button, it goes back to the same "not found message"

R

Rivets

Mohammad, did you change something with pop up ads. I keep getting an ad coming in and out, blocking the lower right hand corner of my screen. Very annoying.

M

Muhammad

Mohammad, did you change something with pop up ads. I keep getting an ad coming in and out, blocking the lower right hand corner of my screen. Very annoying.

Let me check on that one.

M

Muhammad

Should be gone now. If not, clear your history and cookies from lawnmowerforum.com and it should resolve.

R

Rivets

Gone, thank you