Lit up

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
it took me along time to figure out why the younger generation is the way they are no one wants to work they have no interest in any thing but i pads i pods mp3's and games no one is interested in what makes things do what they do. i work among a lot of people each day and it is amazing how lazy and none caring 99 percent of them are and here is why they feel that way the public schools are teaching the kids today that they don't need to work all they need to do is stay in school as long as they can and attend every protest and march they can put on by people who want more government assistance and don't want to loose any of what there getting. bottom line is the schools are telling the kids the government will take care of them and this is being echoed the whole entire time they are in school.:thumbdown:

You'll never figure out the younger generation and I would disagree that teachers are teaching the kids that the government will support them. The thing that people don't understand is that the teachers are or mite as well be handcuffed when it comes to teaching in our public schools, they have no choices on what they can do or teach.
The fact is if parents knew what actually took place in classrooms, actually knew what there little darling kids were doing in school it would blow there minds.:rolleyes:

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
OK, where's the post I got an email on my phone about that Ric posted? Was it deleted or something?

I think this thread is a tinderbox. I'm sorry for starting it. I really think it'll get too hot. Or, it might inspire another to skirt the razor's edge between what this site is about and a political site.....:frown:

Although our opinions stand firm - I respectfully ask the members of the forum to let this thread just die, so it need not be locked. I apologize whioleheartedly....I posted this thread with my heart, not my head. It's no good for the forum. If admin. decides to delete the whole thing, I'd understand.

Again, I'm sorry. Not for my opinions, but for posting them here. It wan't appropriate.

Send me a PM and I'll discuss this topic furtrher with anyone......OFF BOARD!:laughing:

Last edited:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
OK, where's the post I got an email on my phone about that Ric posted? Was it deleted or something?

I think this thread is a tinderbox. I'm sorry for starting it. I really think it'll get too hot. Or, it might inspire another to skirt the razor's edge between what this site is about and a political site.....:frown:

Although our opinions stand firm - I respectfully ask the members of the forum to let this thread just die, so it need not be locked. I apologize whioleheartedly....I posted this thread with my heart, not my head. It's no good for the forum. If admin. decides to delete the whole thing, I'd understand.

Again, I'm sorry. Not for my opinions, but for posting them here. It wan't appropriate.

Send me a PM and I'll discuss this topic furtrher with anyone......OFF BOARD!:laughing:

IMO this thread wasn't the least bit political in nature and I thought it a welcome change from the ho-hum issues that seem to populate LMF.
There is nothing wrong with controversy...if you really want to get involved with those kind of subjects that do generate controversy please join tractorbynet.com....threads get heated there but remain remarkably civil.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads

Although our opinions stand firm - I respectfully ask the members of the forum to let this thread just die, so it need not be locked. I apologize wholeheartedly....I posted this thread with my heart, not my head. It's no good for the forum. If admin. decides to delete the whole thing, I'd understand.

Again, I'm sorry. Not for my opinions, but for posting them here. It wasn't appropriate.

Send me a PM and I'll discuss this topic further with anyone......OFF BOARD!:laughing:

My last post is just above yours and all my post are here like everyone else's, none have been deleted. There's nothing wrong with this thread that I can see, it's opinions just like all the rest.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I just sent twall a pm and I'll tell everyone else here the same. I know that are admin doesn't really care for anything political and probably doesn't care for a discussion where things or opinions can get hot so if you all want to continue this discussion away from here we can always go the the link in my signature. There you can be as hot or opinionated with the discussion as you like it doesn't mean you will have to leave this forum and I'm wouldn't ask anyone to do so. just a suggestion if people want to continue this thread.

jd335

Threads
wow i didn't see anything political in what i or anyone else said i was just offering a answer to why we don't make things in this country no more simply no one is intrested in making or developing anything they are being taught they don't need to all they need is alot of education.sorry:confused2:

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Again, it wasn't anything I or anyone else said. I just know that sometimes in forums, civil discourse can become REAL UN civil in a hurry.

I'm glad those of you who enjoyed this thread did, and I hope you take Ric up on the offer.

Nobody warned anybody about anything. I just don't want to be responsible for starting the 1st thread to get locked.......:laughing: I enjoyed the conversation myself, and I quit it before I posted something I would regret.