LETS SEE YOUR SNOWBLOWER!

possum

Threads
About time. Had mine out about a week ago. Been waiting ever since for you to bring some spice to this otherwise dull winter. More pictures please. Clip if possible. Deeper snow please. Some drifts if possible. At least one shot of end of driveway cleanup. A blizzard cleanup would be nice. Thanks for posting pictures. Hope you had a merry xmass. You get any OPE presents? I got none.

Threads
About time. Had mine out about a week ago. Been waiting ever since for you to bring some spice to this otherwise dull winter. More pictures please. Clip if possible. Deeper snow please. Some drifts if possible. At least one shot of end of driveway cleanup. A blizzard cleanup would be nice. Thanks for posting pictures. Hope you had a merry xmass. You get any OPE presents? I got none.

Yes I will gladly post lots more pictures IF IT WOULD SNOW! I want a big snowfall! Whenever that happens I will definitely post lots of pictures.
Yes, I got an Echo PE-225 as a present! :thumbsup:

BWH

Threads
This is my snowblower I use to clear around tight quarters and sidewalks. I have a couple others when it gets deeper on the drive (380' long x 15' wide concrete)

Attachments

• 2012-12-31 Honda Snowblower.jpg
    2012-12-31 Honda Snowblower.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 98
Threads
This is my snowblower I use to clear around tight quarters and sidewalks. I have a couple others when it gets deeper on the drive (380' long x 15' wide concrete)

Awesome! To start off, I love your garage! :thumbsup: Second, awesome snowblower! :thumbsup: And third, I love the snowblower cab. How do you like it? Can you still move around in the cab and turn the snowblower without running into the walls of the cab?

BWH

Threads
Thanks on the garage. Yes I do like the Honda it is well built with only one piece of plastic on the whole machine that being the air filter housing plus it does get around fairly well. The cab may be the best $100,00 I spent it is deep enough that hardly any snow ever gets on you. (I live on a hill and have a number of garages and trees that can cause all kinds of wind swirels) It really isn't restrictive at all I actually don't have any complaints except for me the handle bars on the blower itself could be higher.

Threads
Thanks on the garage. Yes I do like the Honda it is well built with only one piece of plastic on the whole machine that being the air filter housing plus it does get around fairly well. The cab may be the best $100,00 I spent it is deep enough that hardly any snow ever gets on you. (I live on a hill and have a number of garages and trees that can cause all kinds of wind swirels) It really isn't restrictive at all I actually don't have any complaints except for me the handle bars on the blower itself could be higher.

OK, thanks for the info! :smile:

Threads
These are some pictures of my blower in action. OK, it's not my snowblower, but my leaf blower. It started on the 3rd pull in 16 degree snowy weather! We only got 1.5 inches of snow so there wasn't enough to use my snowblower! Here are some pictures.
Leaf Blowing Snow 1.png Leaf Blowing Snow 2.png Leaf Blowing Snow 3.png Leaf Blowing Snow 4.png

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
These are some pictures of my blower in action. OK, it's not my snowblower, but my leaf blower. It started on the 3rd pull in 16 degree snowy weather! We only got 1.5 inches of snow so there wasn't enough to use my snowblower! Here are some pictures.
View attachment 11582 View attachment 11583 View attachment 11584 View attachment 11585

Don't look like you're going to be mowing lawns for a while.:smile: Looks like the blower is doing a good job. :thumbsup:

Threads
Don't look like you're going to be mowing lawns for a while.:smile: Looks like the blower is doing a good job. :thumbsup:

Haha yeah not for a while! I actually ended up shoveling someone's property (sidewalk, porch, walkway, car, and driveway). Here is a picture of the sidewalk.
shoveled sidealk.jpg