LESCO 48" COMMERCIAL PLUS

P930man

Forum Newbie
Threads
I need to get you some pictures. Jacked her up and removed all the panels. Extremely impressed with how well built this machine appears. The Wife, the one
who cuts the grass has a hard time getting on her. Almost needs a latter. It's super fast too. lol I'm actually surprised the power and speed from just a 19hp Kawasaki
engine. Power washed the underside of the deck and going to grease all the fittings. Damn, lots of fittings! Still have no clue where the filter or filters are located. Tried tracing back the hoses from the reservoir tank. Going to remove the engine tin and check the fins for crap. 30,000,000 of you FOLKS, that actually good. We have at least that many Illegals here, I only wish they were Australians. No such luck? lol Cheers for now.

P930man

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello Folks, can't seem to download pictures. Pictures are too big. Whats the secret. Just downloaded them off my phone. .JPG FILES.
This Site is not happy with me. The good news is I think I found the Filter location. It appears to sit on top of the reservoir Tank held in place by 3
10mm bolts. I haven't opened it yet. Probably some type of paper element beneath the lid. The lid has some numbers on it. model 02002257, element
02002258. I'm assuming the element is in a canister under this lead. You know what they say about assumptions? lol

P930man

Forum Newbie
Threads
Found a corresponding number on Amazon 02002258. looks like it fits a Cub Cadet and other machines. Going to pull the cover. Tried sniping the images.
Still too big!

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
You drop the images into a photo editing app
resize it to 12" along the longest edge and set the resolution to 72 dpi then SAVE the image as a JPG
Phones do not actually convert the image to a JPG unless you set the phone to capture as a jpg
Very few people do this because it takes the phone about 30 sec to write the file which is why phones use .RAW format

P930man

Forum Newbie
Threads
I don't have any photo editing app. Thanks I might try to download something. I think I understand the process. I'll get back.