LESCO 48" COMMERCIAL PLUS

P930man

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello everyone, I'm Preston down south of Houston. Just retired my RTZ Cub. Purchased a 2006 Lesco Commercial Plus 48" zero turn.
Really like the machine, seems to be built like a Tank. Rough Riding! lol. I have already started some maintenance, changed Engine Oil, 19hp
Kawasaki. Filter, checked the plugs, new air filter. This machine has grease fittings everywhere. Love it! My problem is I want to change the
hydraulic drive oil. I have purchased 15-50 Mobile one and a filter. Have no clue where the filter is located? This machine looks similar to the
Bob Cats, but the filter isn't where it is on a Bob Cat. I can't seem to find much information on this machine. Any help would be greatly appreciated

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
The drive will be covered by the drive maker, Parker, Tuff Torque, Hydrogear etc
Sp ferrit around the undersid to see if you can find a make & model number for the drives then go to the appropriate company web page for information.

P930man

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks for the reply. I have been up and down and all around. LOL. This machine makes my old Cub look like a bike with training wheels.
Definitely, a real machine. Wasn't even thinking about seeing what brand the drive motors might be. Just thought someone would know. I don't
know how popular this machine is, or if it's any good. Thanks for your response, this is my first post and thanks for a answer.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Some one might
But we never got them here so I don't & that is what I do with unknown transmissions

P930man

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks! guessing they must not be very popular?

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Just not exported to Australia
There were a lot of brands that never made it down here
And of the ones that did a lot were rebadged to a local brand

Tiger Small Engine

Threads
Just not exported to Australia
There were a lot of brands that never made it down here
And of the ones that did a lot were rebadged to a local brand
Lesco never got big or even slightly popular. I have only seen one in all my years (mowed with it). Seemed to be a decent machine, and pretty sure they were discontinued several years ago.

P930man

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks for all your responses. Keep you posted on what I find out. Tie that Kangaroo down Mate. Worked with a bunch of you folks in Africa. Cheers!!
Thanks

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Think they were made for Lesco by another stellar mower maker, forgot who. They are good machines still to this day. Heavy build like OP said.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Thanks for all your responses. Keep you posted on what I find out. Tie that Kangaroo down Mate. Worked with a bunch of you folks in Africa. Cheers!!
Thanks
Well there are 30,000,000 of us so not hard to do.
I got head hunted to go to SA during the BS embargo years, I turned it down, one of my very few regrets