LawnMowerFanatic's 2015 Equipment/Work Thread

Threads
That's awesome. How much did that mower run ya? Like $800. I was looking at toros 30 inch time master for around 1100. But don't know if it'll hold up very well being a residential mower

Yeah it was around $800 but I might have gotten it for 700 something, I can't remember. Yeah I like the concept of the Timemaster, but the engine brand as well as personal pace are things that I am not a fan of. Just me.

zmister11

Threads
Yeah it was around $800 but I might have gotten it for 700 something, I can't remember. Yeah I like the concept of the Timemaster, but the engine brand as well as personal pace are things that I am not a fan of. Just me.

Ok thanks! Hopefully I'll get something soon. I use my snapper for my back yards now and it has the fj180v also. So idk if the 30 inch would be under powered or what. Do you ever bog down in your mower ?

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
The Snapper aint good enough for you?

The 30" seems to have enough power. The FJ180v is a strong engine.

zmister11

Threads
The Snapper aint good enough for you?

The 30" seems to have enough power. The FJ180v is a strong engine.

It's pretty good, but it's starting to be on its last leg lol. I already had to replace the carb once. And now the throttle cable is broke so I use a bungee cable to keep the set speed. I'm tired of throwing money into it. I'll keep it until something else major goes out

Threads
Ok thanks! Hopefully I'll get something soon. I use my snapper for my back yards now and it has the fj180v also. So idk if the 30 inch would be under powered or what. Do you ever bog down in your mower ?

It is rare that my mower bogs down. The grass has to be SUPER tall and wet for that to happen.

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
It's pretty good, but it's starting to be on its last leg lol. I already had to replace the carb once. And now the throttle cable is broke so I use a bungee cable to keep the set speed. I'm tired of throwing money into it. I'll keep it until something else major goes out

Carb and cable are rather regular stuff. It happens.
I will give you feedback on the 30" once the grass starts growing.

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yes, but the Exmark equivalent.