LawnMowerFanatic's 2015 Equipment/Work Thread

Threads
...Have a FANTASTIC season and I'll be watchin this thread ...... Boobala :thumbsup: :cool2:

It might be slow for a few weeks, but once I start mowing (April hopefully), I will start posting here frequently. :thumbsup:

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
That's great! It's good for you because now they don't have a lawn mower so they will always need your service. Haha

I let my customers know of my hobby then nicely I offer to buy their old mowers for this reason. Sounds shady but the way I offer makes it seem not.

So I buy their mower usually for a free mow (25-40$) then sell it for 50+ make a couple dollars, customer gets a free mow, and now they don't have a back up plan :)

Threads
I let my customers know of my hobby then nicely I offer to buy their old mowers for this reason. Sounds shady but the way I offer makes it seem not.

So I buy their mower usually for a free mow (25-40$) then sell it for 50+ make a couple dollars, customer gets a free mow, and now they don't have a back up plan :)

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Threads
Went to the local car wash to wash all of the salt and grime off the metal of the trailer. Ready to go!

ForumRunner_20150313_142630.png

possum

Threads
Now there is a man that takes care of his stuff. The next guy that hates on those snowblowers like yours I am going to tell them to look you up on here.

Threads
Now there is a man that takes care of his stuff. The next guy that hates on those snowblowers like yours I am going to tell them to look you up on here.

Alright! Haha. I am not a fan of their mowers, but Craftsman snowblowers are better than what people say. And of course taking care of it helps.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
That's great! It's good for you because now they don't have a lawn mower so they will always need your service. Haha

Thing is I really don't want the thing, I'll never use it. If I knew somebody close I'd give the thing to them. It's got the manual and other stuff and I don't think the bag has ever been used. I do think it will need some work if the thing was left in storage as long as they say it was.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Thing is I really don't want the thing, I'll never use it. If I knew somebody close I'd give the thing to them. It's got the manual and other stuff and I don't think the bag has ever been used. I do think it will need some work if the thing was left in storage as long as they say it was.

Craig's list has a free section :)

Threads
Hopefully within the next week or so I will be pulling my mowing equipment out of storage. I haven't started anything since December 1, so it will be nice to hear the sound of something other than a snowblower engine!!

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
I used my BR430 to move powder. That things moves stuff around good. Love the soud of it too. I also started my STIHL trimmer.
I will start mowing in May... Right now my trailer's jack is frozen in ice. Can't wait to put trimmer racks on it.