Lawn pricing

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
A lot more than just a zero turn! Personally I think ZTR's have good cut quality.

The ZTR has probably the best cut of any mower going, for a rider. LMF if you get a chance you need to demo the GS. :smile:

CZLawnCare

Threads
Thanks ric, you have some nice machines too! And yeah i agree, as soon as i get my license and truck im going to be looking into buying a grandstand

jakewells

Threads
i charge 35 for a small yard and 55 for a large yard i dont mow over 2 acres i have since upgraded to a cub cadet ZT with a 50 inch cut deck :thumbsup:

benski

Threads
On the lawns that I do, I have them priced at $35.00 an hour, and it ends up being no great shakes by the time I drive there, do the job, fix what I break, and send 1/3 of the money away in taxes...

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
On the lawns that I do, I have them priced at $35.00 an hour, and it ends up being no great shakes by the time I drive there, do the job, fix what I break, and send 1/3 of the money away in taxes...

That's the reason I charge by the cut, not by the hour. If I charged by the hour I wouldn't make any money.