Repairs Lawn Boy 7264 won't prime

Ltg53207

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a old Lawn-Boy 7264 with a SN starting with 7. Runs great but the primer button doesn't work so I have to squirt a little gas in through the carb to start it. Looks like the primer is integrated into the shroud/gas tank. Can it be replaced separately or do I need to replace that whole top? Anyone have PNs or a source for such a thing?

turfboy1997

Threads
lawn boy part number 607310. Primer bulb. You may need to replace the tubing too. there is a bolt that holds the primer base to the shroud. loosen that and the primer base should come right out. put the new primer back on the base reinstall the screw under the shroud. connect the tubing to the primer base and carb and you are in business. Ebay has them all day long. good luck!

Ltg53207

Forum Newbie
Threads
Ok the bulb is fine, hose is shot. Is there a specific pn for that? I'm gonna try my local hw store tomorrow.

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads
Ok the bulb is fine, hose is shot. Is there a specific pn for that? I'm gonna try my local hw store tomorrow.

That tubing is a generic item -- you don't need a part number. Just get fuel line with the correct inside diameter.