Kohler Courage 19 crankcase mounts

Suzie

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a kohler courage 19 Sv470-610 vertical crankshaft, my question is - the bolts that hold the engine on the mower frame, I call them motor mount,, bolts are there one of them on the left front attached to the i guess idler pulley that the transmission belt goes around?? It is the pulley that releases the tension on the belt.. hope I worded that right so someone can understand I know a lot about looking and working on the mower just don't know all the names of parts.Thank you in advance... suzie

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Please post the unit numbers so we can see what you have. With out them we have no idea what you are talking about.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Sit down and get your thoughts together
We respect women as intelligent people here so will not riticule you because of your gender.
As Rivets mentioned we need to know the brand of the mower and its model numbers
On most tractor style mowers it will be on a plate / decal under the seat , except John Deer where it will be on the left frame rail, usually near the back wheel and some early Cub Cadets
On ZTR's ( the ones with the engine atthe back & two sticks to steer with it is either under the seat or near the seat in the engine compartment .

Now you really did not ask a question however I am yet to see any mower that uses the engine mounting bolts for anything other than holding the engine in place .
In most cases they are short self drilling & self tapping bolts that are deformed into a sort of triangle shape so they do not loosen in use .
The tension arm bolt is generallt a stand alone item and usuallt a high tensile bolt.

As for part naming , it helps if you look up your mower on the manufacturers web page and download the exploded parts diagrams .
If you have trouble doing this we will guide you through it once we know what mower you have .
If you can not find any ID tags then upload some photos
There are techs here who have been in the busines for decades so can identify a lot by looks.
However the forum server has a strict fils size linit
So photos need to be resized.
I size them as 12" along the largest side but more important is to change the resolution to 72 dpi then save the changes before u post the photo