Attachments keeping tidy

larebear21

Forum Newbie
Threads
I'm new to having a good size patch of land and was wondering if when buying a bagger attachment does the model of the mower matter? Also if it has to be the same brand. All info would be useful. Thanks.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Yes no mabe perhaps.
What mower, what size deck what engine
It makes a very big diference unless you are already running a bagger & just want to replace it with a bigger one.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Just for thought. Husqvarna does not make the bagger for their mowers.

ingigo

Threads
What year is the Husqvarna LTG 2554?
Is the deck fabricated with an extra pulley that has no belt on it above the right mower pulley?
If so, that is Husqvarna's "turbo" bagger option. The mandrel cover will be taller on the right than the left one.
I could not get an answer from my dealer on what baggers go with what decks and tractor models.
I am headed out there today, maybe I can shake some info out of him.

larebear21

Forum Newbie
Threads
I honestly don't have a clue on the year, my inlaws got it for me used as a gift. It has a Koeler 25hp engine. Where would I find the year on it?

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Model number on the sticker somewhere on the unit will give us all the info.

larebear21

Forum Newbie
Threads
So I assume then that the LGT, is Light Garden Tractor, and the 2554 is a style# then. Seeing as it is a used item let hope the othe stickers are there:thumbsup:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
LGT 2554
Light Garden Tractor 25 hp 54" cut
That is not the model number. Model number is on the sticker with serial number. Can and is multiple model numbers with that sticker on the hood.

ingigo

Threads
Try looking under the seat for the serial, model and etc. Was a manual given to you?