Kawasaki Engine ?

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Use to be..FX are now single barrel as well. Just so you know..
Intereting.
I just checked the 2022 engine catalogue from my distributor and they list the FX with twin barrel carb
Checked all of the service updates and no mention of a carb change so again perhaps just a USA thing
This wholesaler has also dropped the FS from their line up for 2022 which explains why they were so cheap last year as they were sneakingly running out old stock .( should have bought a couple for Ron )
So I only have a choice of FR or FX now.
Noteing this is via my wholesaler as I am not a direct Kawasaki dealer .
Stens down here dropped Kawasaki last year in favour of supplying Loncins then they could not get a supply.
Shame because the prices quoted were really good .

Lawn Addict
Threads
Interesting they dropped the FS line..

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
they installed an new manager from one of our biggest supermarket chains who has less than no idea about mowers and is systematically destroying the business by dropping everything that does not sell well .

beretta22

Threads
Intereting.
I just checked the 2022 engine catalogue from my distributor and they list the FX with twin barrel carb
Checked all of the service updates and no mention of a carb change so again perhaps just a USA thing
This wholesaler has also dropped the FS from their line up for 2022 which explains why they were so cheap last year as they were sneakingly running out old stock .( should have bought a couple for Ron )
So I only have a choice of FR or FX now.
Noteing this is via my wholesaler as I am not a direct Kawasaki dealer .
Stens down here dropped Kawasaki last year in favour of supplying Loncins then they could not get a supply.
Shame because the prices quoted were really good .
The FS is listed in the 2022 Kawasaki catalog. I have the FS730V.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
This wholesaler has also dropped the FS from their line up for 2022
Didn't say Kawasaki dropped the FS
I said my AUSTRALIAN WHOLESALER dropped the FS series

grikinis

Forum Newbie
Threads
In case you guys need to find parts to restore the engine I suggest using this page https://bestsalvageyards.com/ they have every store and their rating so you wouldn't get fooled by the awful ones.