just got a phone call

Honey

Threads
The guy I bought my mower from just called, he found some other things that his dad had and wanted to know if I wanted them, one of them is a dump trailer. I am excited.

briggs

Threads
how much and dose it match your tractor if so i would buy it

Honey

Threads
They were used on this tractor. He said I could have all of it for $100. I think I am going to go for it, I want a trailer for my tractor anyway, seems like a good deal.

briggs

Threads
They were used on this tractor. He said I could have all of it for $100. I think I am going to go for it, I want a trailer for my tractor anyway, seems like a good deal.

i would ..I just bought one for $80 for my mower ..Kids like riding in it lol

Honey

Threads
It's a trailer and some spare parts for the tractor, I think it is a good buy. I am sure the grandkids would love going for rides as well, my kids used to like it.

briggs

Threads
It's a trailer and some spare parts for the tractor, I think it is a good buy. I am sure the grandkids would love going for rides as well, my kids used to like it.

sounds like a good deal those dump carts can be pricey depending on size and make ....I am glad i got mine makes yard work so much easier ....I get the kids out there and they throw all the sticks and stuff in it ....:thumbsup:

173abn

Threads
Honey, sounds like you did good on that mower,I was checking my book and you was way under what the low price quotes and way way under what the high was, my brother just bought one of those little trailors to tow behind his mower.what kinda spare parts did you get? russ

Honey

Threads
There looks to be an extra small engine, some other things I have no clue what are but I was told they are necessities and a spare set of tires.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
You got a good deal followed by a GREAT deal...
Good find and GOOD for CraigsList... :smile:KennyV